Center console? Cup holder? Latch replacement?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Cup holder
I think the cupholder insert for that console style is pretty rare. Usually it's the slotted CD holder, holds 4 CD's (I think.) I found that the regular thick-style foam Koozies fit in the CD holder just fine. :) edit.. here's a pic
You must be registered for see images attach

There's used cupholder inserts out there but a lot of the ones I see are beat up, broken/glued back together and they still want you to pay $35-50 for 'em.. here's that style insert. Seems a lot of the people selling the whole console like to remove this insert and sell it separately.. this one actually still has the little foam flap pieces, usually missing.
You must be registered for see images attach

Richard

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Probably depends on the area you're in, as to how common each type is. In my experience the cupholder is more common; my Burb has it and both my spare parts consoles have it. I have one of the CD holders too, that I found on one of my yard trips. Those seem to be more difficult to find, than the cupholder.
The cupholder is designed for a big travel mug or cup; in my experience standard fast food/quicky mart cups don't stand up well in it. You have to have something in the smaller part of the opening, to keep the cup from turning over.