Center console? Cup holder? Latch replacement?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

62barsoom

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I just found part of it in the car. Fat lot of good it does me.

Attachments

• 20230909_093511.jpg
    20230909_093511.jpg
    390.8 KB · Views: 11

rfourb

Reaction score
Do you have one? How's it holding up for you? I've put it in my cart.
I just put one in my truck last month, it’s great. I’m pretty picky and I was impressed with the quality of it. The fit is great, the rubber tabs actually grip what you put in the cup holder. Can’t really ask for much more. It’s a far sight less ugly and almost certainly going to hold up better than the 3d printed Etsy ones, and IIRC the same price too.

62barsoom

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I just put one in my truck last month, it’s great. I’m pretty picky and I was impressed with the quality of it. The fit is great, the rubber tabs actually grip what you put in the cup holder. Can’t really ask for much more. It’s a far sight less ugly and almost certainly going to hold up better than the 3d printed Etsy ones, and IIRC the same price too.
Thanks for the input. I looked in the parts truck, and found the cd holder. Hopefully this post will be easy to find for those seeking the replacement items.