Censored words needing unblocked

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

theunderlord

Reaction score
probably the same reason you can't change the default setting from show 10 posts per page to 40, which is why every thread here is like 14 "pages" long

The people(s) that own the forum don't actually use the forum.

SAATR

/\___/\___/\___/\___/\
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is there some rationale for having a censored-list to begin with? Some sort of logical reason?

I'm guessing that it is a default somewhere in this particular forum platform, XenForo? Didn't have the censoring issues in the old days, and we all seemed to keep conversations respectable. I'd like to think that the vast majority of users are adults and the pearl clutching at the occasional S, D, or F would be minimal. I can't even write s-n-u-f-f when trying to say "keep up to ____".

RedBurb

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
What this is about has got nothing to do with nothing other than someone else's something that they don't want you to know anything about no matter what. Stop censoring or we'll all end up constantly expressing such nonsensical gibberish. Which is someones prime objective. Dispatch prospective internet advertisers to hell with their PC watch words.

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So, if you accidently type your "********* Chevy" instead of "big block Chevy" does it censor it?

Edit: Yes, it does. I think this is another one that we don't actually have a problem with people saying. What if someone wants to brag on their big b1ack truck?