Censored words needing unblocked

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thegawd

I'm Done!
Reaction score
I started a similar thread.... apparently there are 800 words that are blocked. I think that is ridiculous as we are all adults for the most part. I mean if you can drive your close enough to being an adult and can speak however you like. I don't think anyone here curses like a sailor but if they did, were all adults here or close to it!

thegawd

I'm Done!
Reaction score
I would also like to see us be able to delete our own posts indefinitely. especially in the lounge section where its peoples opinions anyways and not truck related.

maybe make it so we cant delete the first post in a thread but I think we should have that access.

the other forums I am apart of have granted us that permission. thank goodness! one of then didn't even let us edit them so I had threads with bad info and unable to fix them... thankfully we can now but I can also delete those old threads as well.

I think we should be able to do that here as well without asking an admin or mod for help.

I probably have 50 posts that say delete or snip and everyone of them can be deleted.

anyways....

Knuckle Dragger

Rascal *****
Reaction score
I started a similar thread.... apparently there are 800 words that are blocked. I think that is ridiculous as we are all adults for the most part. I mean if you can drive your close enough to being an adult and can speak however you like. I don't think anyone here curses like a sailor but if they did, were all adults here or close to it!
I agree within reason, I would guess the list could be under 12 words

geeeee89

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
what about retard

okay retard works. If I can't freely say s h i t and phuck then the nannies watching over us are too sensitive, this forum is going downhill fast.