Carpet color?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raspi454

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Raspi454

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

I swear my 99 was emerald, but had been skeptical between that and meadow. never saw the two next to each other, and I don't have rpo sticker in the glovebox either to verify
pictures throw me off because they look different in different light

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
In the pdf it has the rpo codes that were used on your year truck. So based on whats in the chart you can go backwards and create your list of whats installed on yours. I don't know if they have records of your serial number was built with? A few times ordering parts they have asked does yours have " RPO JB7 " installed? Ah crap its raining and gotta go outside and check....So i got a file box wrote down card all rpo's, complete vin current tire size. Then when i more time took 3x5 cards. Wrote one rpo code and then definition. Took a little time, that and beer its don't bug Dad time important work stuff. Haha.

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sorry I'm a little ocd because of my primary job, and it bleeds over, my wife is shouting at me " it's a tidal wave"..
Oh well...

Raspi454

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
In the pdf it has the rpo codes that were used on your year truck. So based on whats in the chart you can go backwards and create your list of whats installed on yours. I don't know if they have records of your serial number was built with? A few times ordering parts they have asked does yours have " RPO JB7 " installed? Ah crap its raining and gotta go outside and check....So i got a file box wrote down card all rpo's, complete vin current tire size. Then when i more time took 3x5 cards. Wrote one rpo code and then definition. Took a little time, that and beer its don't bug Dad time important work stuff. Haha.
i took a picture of my sticker and keep it on my desktop for easy access, defining them is a good idea too.
so now what, I know my interior color, I just need to know which one of these match, they don't share the same names

Raspi454

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

If I click on year specific colors it narrows it down to two that I would consider, 7623 or 9779 but I'm still not sure

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score

I swear my 99 was emerald, but had been skeptical between that and meadow. never saw the two next to each other, and I don't have rpo sticker in the glovebox either to verify
pictures throw me off because they look different in different light
That's for the NBS trucks (99-06), your 99 Tahoe would still have emerald green since GM continued it's full size SUV lineup 'til 99.

If I click on year specific colors it narrows it down to two that I would consider, 7623 or 9779 but I'm still not sure
I'd get the 9779 Medium Gray color, looks pretty similar to the LT Slate Gray. I think the 7623 neutral color would be more suited for the 99/00 Esky/Denali.