Carpet color?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raspi454

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I need new carpet for my truck, the ones on rockauto have a lot of options, I just need gray but I don't know which one of these is my original color, where do I find my color? Medium gray kinda sounds right, but I'm not sure
You must be registered for see images attach

The "gray" standard cab option on lmc is unavailable

Raspi454

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Now here's this, I just want to make sure I'm getting the right one

Raspi454

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
so I figured out my interior code is "13D"
found this, now I need to match this to a carpet

Raspi454

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If this would help at all

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score

Now here's this, I just want to make sure I'm getting the right one
I think it would be either 8046 Silver or 857 Medium Gray. I'd almost lean towards getting the medium gray option.

Raspi454

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I think it would be either 8046 Silver or 857 Medium Gray. I'd almost lean towards getting the medium gray option.
I was thinking that too, silver seems brighter, like in the 94 suburban, but my truck doesn't seem as bright as that. I guess I'll give it a shot, I guess I could exchange it. Just rather do it right than do it again.

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Have you done a search on line for the fActory literature listing options color choices, would probably be closer using the OEM printed to match color and description. Thats what i would do. Upholstery shops have material books just like paint chip books. Good luck. 95 artic white, all grey interior.

Raspi454

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Have you done a search on line for the fActory literature listing options color choices, would probably be closer using the OEM printed to match color and description. Thats what i would do. Upholstery shops have material books just like paint chip books. Good luck. 95 artic white, all grey interior.
have not, could you link please?

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just to let you know, i have a huge library. If plan on keeping your truck for a while try going to the "GM Heritage Center" wedsite. You can download a pdf of all the goodies, options, colors, specs the diffenent combinations avail. I dont keep alot of links except summit, rock, LMC truck. I would to google first. And just search paint intior color options ( your year) chevy xx00. Chevrolet or GMC truck color int options year. The image search should get you there or lead you to get the exact RPO code description. Did you just input " RPO 13D" see where it goes image or web search?

Raspi454

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just to let you know, i have a huge library. If plan on keeping your truck for a while try going to the "GM Heritage Center" wedsite. You can download a pdf of all the goodies, options, colors, specs the diffenent combinations avail. I dont keep alot of links except summit, rock, LMC truck. I would to google first. And just search paint intior color options ( your year) chevy xx00. Chevrolet or GMC truck color int options year. The image search should get you there or lead you to get the exact RPO code description. Did you just input " RPO 13D" see where it goes image or web search?
I don't see trucks on the heritage site, but I had looked up "GM 13D interior code" then I checked the code on rpocodes.com and it gave me a name. which is the gm color I believe, "light slategray". Now i'm trying to figure out which carpet from these sellers matches my original.