Cantilever Link for 22"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jfever71

94grounddweller
Reaction score
Ok when i got my truck it already had the kp sixlink setup. I meashered the Cantilever Link and mine is 6 1/2" that looks like its for 20" rims. I now have 22" and when i was putting on my new wheels i noticed that i could pull my axle way past were the bed will let it go.

You must be registered for see images attach

You can see in this picture the bag still had air in it i couldnt lower it anymore because the tank was hitting the jack.

So I was thinking of putting spacers between the bag and six link so i could get more hight.

So should I get the link fir 22" or just get the longer one for 24"? I have plenty of drop.

jfever71

94grounddweller
Reaction score
I know thats why im asking if i should go with the 22 or the 24.

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
I originally got my kp kit for 20"s years ago. I upgraded to the dog bones for 22" but I think my old ones are buried in my truck that is in storage.

jfever71

94grounddweller
Reaction score
I originally got my kp kit for 20"s years ago. I upgraded to the dog bones for 22" but I think my old ones are buried in my truck that is in storage.

What difference did you see after getting the 22" one?

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
The difference I had was when it lays out. The shorter bars kept the rear from fully laying out on 22". It needed the longer bars so the wheels would go higher into the wheel well.

jfever71

94grounddweller
Reaction score
Mine goes up to much. If the bed wasnt on the truck i could lay it like 6" past were the bed touchs the ground. You can see in the picture the bag still has air in it. Can i then just take out the dogbone alltogether?

Last edited: