Can't See !!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Silverfox

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anybody do a rear camera instal with rear view mirror backup in an obs !!!

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
I've got one, but it's a night vision capable CCD camera mounted to my truck cap looking down on the bumper/hitch area.

The screen is a 7" touchscreen in a custom lower console.

A bit off of what you're looking for.....

Silverfox

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great White; Do you remember where you got it from/Does it work real good !!!

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
Great White; Do you remember where you got it from/Does it work real good !!!

Ebay and yup. 'Round 35 bucks IIRC. Black and white picture at night, color in the day. Has it's own IR led's built in to the housing.

Silverfox

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey AirmanSkee; Do you have any pictures of that setup. It sounds really close to what I want to do too !! Also Thanks to great white for your reply !!!

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
Lower console if you want to see it:

You must be registered for see images attach
That's an in progress pic. Seem to have lost all my current pictures in my bucket.

Here's one of the previous versions:

You must be registered for see images attach

The touch screen also runs a "carputer" in the back. Basically, it's an old pentium4 mobile computer...

Silverfox

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is so awesome. You obviously built it yourself. Did you find it hard to work with(fibreglass) or did you get use to it pretty fast. I want to build a new dash and sweeping centre console thro the centre of the bucket seats to the back.

Silverfox

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is so awesome. want to build a new dash and sweeping centre console thro the centre of the bucket seats to the back.Where did you get the touch screen from !!! What a nice setup !! How does it work and what does it all control too !!!