Can't See !!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
That is so awesome. want to build a new dash and sweeping centre console thro the centre of the bucket seats to the back.Where did you get the touch screen from !!! What a nice setup !! How does it work and what does it all control too !!!

LOL, I've been working with fiberglass since I was, well....somewhere around 25 years now....:rolleyes:

Touchscreen is an EBY701, available at any number of online retailers. It`s just a 7 inch monitor slightly customized for automotive use. Basically, anything you can do with a desktop computer you can do with this. It`s got a 1 TB drive and holds movies, music games, etc. It also does OBDII monitoring through a program called "dashcommand"....basically, live gauges from the OBDII data.

AirmanSkee

'MURICA... NUFF SAID
Reaction score
This is a short clip to show the camera control for when I put it in reverse. It auto swaps the input to the rear camera, but continues to play the audio. Anything other than the radio will kill the volume down to about 10 as well when in reverse.

You must be registered for see images attach

Here is a pic of it before I sanded the edges and face smooth. I painted it black and threw it together quick for a charity car show. Then resanded, primered, and painted the bezel again.

Last edited: