Can someone photoshop me a clean look?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95obschevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Im thinking about going to a more clean look but am curious to see what it would look like. So could someone please show me what it would look like demolded, debadged, and the gray spaces between the wheel spokes painted black?

attachment.php

canuckz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I don't usually like demolded trucks but i think yours will look damn good. Especially with the green/black theme you have going on.

95obschevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I don't usually like demolded trucks but i think yours will look damn good. Especially with the green/black theme you have going on.

I have to agree, just thought if I got rid of some of the blingy stuff it would look better. Can anyone photoshop this??

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
Im thinking about going to a more clean look but am curious to see what it would look like. So could someone please show me what it would look like demolded, debadged, and the gray spaces between the wheel spokes painted black?

attachment.php

i would personally just de mold and take the chrome trim off the wheel wells and leave it like that it would look sweet that way. leave the tool box brushgaurd and the wheels the way they are

am92

Fightin' Texas Aggie
Reaction score
Not sure if I like it better with our without the side molding, kinda gives it a tougher look. Maybe just remove the wheel well chrome and see how you like that first. Love the painted wheels though, do that for sure!