Can mount replacement issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FullBlowncustoms

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm guessing your cab lines are higher than the box lines now? How many parts did you replace? they are numbered 1 - 10... Also did the new side have rubber mounts? or the nylon ones? Show a pic of the body lines? You can test the door hinge area, just open the door, then lift it up from the bottem, see if it's tight or if it has lot of play up and down lifted. etc..

Last edited:

Logan R

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So currently the body lines I had to jack the cab up, then mount the mounts so the body lines between the cab and the bed are relatively close. The numbers of the steel I replaced are 8,6,10 and then the outer rocker, and I would work on the cab corner but stuff is way to messed up for me to keep working.

Logan R

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
New body mounts are both out of rubber. I replaced both body mounts and brackets, but after I shifted the cab sideways back to who it should’ve been, I have to remodify the passenger side

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
New body mounts are both out of rubber. I replaced both body mounts and brackets, but after I shifted the cab sideways back to who it should’ve been, I have to remodify the passenger side
What rubbish mounts did you use? GM parts?

Logan R

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I bought them off LMC truck I wanted a nice ride and no squeaking. This truck is ideally gonna be a show truck so ***** gotta be right sadly. Any ideas? I’m thinking about tearing this all back apart when I have time and trying to “refix” it