Can anyone send me/post a picture of the sparetire tools and compartment

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Knuckle Dragger

Rascal *****
Reaction score
My truck didn't come with the spare tire tools or storage compartment. I have no idea what I'm trying to find in the salvage yards. They pull everything so I need to piece it togehter. I need visual reference to make sure I get the right stuff. Any interchange info will help too. I appreciate any help I can get.

Knuckle Dragger

Rascal *****
Reaction score
My bad, I didn't say it's for an regular cab short bed (not sure the bed size matters) The extended cab stuff is all over it seams, I just can't find anything on the regular cab.

poncho62

Old Fart
Reaction score
Probably the same tools, just a different box.....or, same box bolted upright against back wall of cab

ryandrews123

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
this came out of my 94 rcsb silverado.
You must be registered for see images attach

Knuckle Dragger

Rascal *****
Reaction score
Thank you sir that is exactly what I needed. I have that tray now I just need to find the tools and retainer.

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
I got the full length tool storage box and tray.

You must be registered for see images attach

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hey, someone else with factory vinyl floors! My '97 C1500 has them in the light grey color, same exact pattern. I have the full length storage box as well but mine's currently buried in the garage to make room for the subwoofers.

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
Hey, someone else with factory vinyl floors! My '97 C1500 has them in the light grey color, same exact pattern. I have the full length storage box as well but mine's currently buried in the garage to make room for the subwoofers.

Yeah,. I love them! Gets muddy and I just hose it out. Spray a little tire shine and it's ready for a car show. Originally it only had the short open tray, It took me 2 years to find that full length storage box. I was really sick of stuff sliding out from under the seat on quick stops.