Cams?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

93Chevy_1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Vortec is alot more forgiving then TBI, Half the reason i have a carb on my truck is because the cam is too big.

Thats the same reason why I have a carbed 355 in an S10. Trust me if I wanted to do a 350 swap I would. It's just that everyone around me has a 350 in one of these trucks. I like to be different.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Thats the same reason why I have a carbed 355 in an S10. Trust me if I wanted to do a 350 swap I would. It's just that everyone around me has a 350 in one of these trucks. I like to be different.

you will soon realize, Different comes with cost :deal:

silverado13

GEAR HEAD
Reaction score

when i said that a cammed v6 sounds funny, i didnt mean like the actual way it sounds, i ment the concept of updrading a v6, the only time thats acceptable is like turbo v6 like the old clones, becuase i dont know about you guys but just the thought of a "souped up" v6 reminds me of rice, even if its in a truck, and maybe everyone around you has a 350 becuase THEY KNOW ITS AN AWESOME ENGINE, but on the same hand, you gotta do what you want, it is your truck at the end of the day