Camo truck wrap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
It would always be in the sun seeing as i live in the desert, that would be my only concern at the moment unless dirtridinz71 can vouch for it holding up to the heat

dirtridinz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It would always be in the sun seeing as i live in the desert, that would be my only concern at the moment unless dirtridinz71 can vouch for it holding up to the heat
I cant say too much about the sun fading it, I do belive camoclad has a 5 year gaurentee on fading, tho. My truck sits inside a tarp shed all week and only driven on weekends for most of the year. Heat is does not seem to be a problem for the vinyl, the cold now is different, it will shrink in the cold and also get very brittle.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
It dont get below freezing here to much so ill probably order the wrap on a month or so

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Thanks for postin that up, dont look like its doin to bad for the time youve had it