Camo truck wrap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Im thinking about getting a camo truck wrap for my truck, what is everyones opinion on this?

96garner

Reaction score
would be nice to see some nice pics to go by.... had a yota that was wrapped and liked it alot...

BlackBeauty

No I'm Awesome
Reaction score
would be nice to see some nice pics to go by.... had a yota that was wrapped and liked it alot...

I think it would be cool if it was like a Mossy Oak wrap... My buddies got a Mossy Oak Edition Sportsman and it looks sweet

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Cant upload pics from my phone but dirtridinz71 on here has his camo wrapped

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
I would do flat old school camo but i think the wrap would look better, cost isnt an issue

96garner

Reaction score
yeah ive thought very seriously about flat military green on my truck... then a flat black star on the door... just for something different plus i hunt alot and i wouldn't care if that got a few scratches on it...

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
With my truck being my dd i dont really wanna do flat paint cause i feel it looks cheap however if done for a mud toy i would go flat, also i see the military colors everyday so i wanna stay away from that on my truck