C5 vette wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

b454rat

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah it was Bora. I talked to them before years ago n seemed pretty good. I got a good deal on the rims, but if I get the spacers at $300 say, I could buy 3 of the wheels I wanted to get, for my Tahoe n not use spacers....

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Looks like I misspoke on the EZAccessory adapters, their pattern change adapters aren't offered in hubcentric (I think maybe only their spacers are.) In 2" thickness the 5x5 to 5x4.75 are about $90 a pair. Keep in mind what centers your wheels, and these spacers alike, are the conical seat lug nuts. Proper pattern and tightening as you would any wheel on your truck should result in proper alignment of the adapters.

Richard

b454rat

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not really worried bout hubcentric. Look at the past 50 years at aftermarket wheels, were any of them hubcentric? I never had any wheel wobble cause it wasn't. When i was looking for spacers for my Tundra, they all said that they had to be wheel and hub centric. One side is, but can't remember what side, but I've had it 100mph, and never had a wobble. But i do want a good adapter. I have 2 kids n the g/f will be in it too, don't want a wheel to fall off lol. But don't wanna drop more on these than for a "proper" set of wheels.

b454rat

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I got a pair of 2 1/4" adapters, tho it's hard to tell exactly where it's gonna be, I don't have any tires yet. But it looks like have plenty of room on the inside, but the outside looks like it's flush with the lip on the fender. I could prolly roll the lip, but might need to get a smaller adapter, maybe 2" or possibly 1 3/4". Should get 1 1/2", that way could always use a small spacer to push it out, if too close to the inside. I'll try to get some pics later.