C 3500 front brake hose routing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KRS1

be .00 take .00
Reaction score
Hi guys, I cannot seem to find any pictures for reference...Is this the correct routing for both the left and right front brake hose? OR do the tabs/brackets go another way?? I am having problems with the right side getting the banjo bolt area to seal..

You must be registered for see images attach

KRS1

be .00 take .00
Reaction score
I have a feeling one might need to be corrected..the service manual illustration is hard to make out. I even toon some pics at the upic yard awhile back but can't find them thanks again guys

Dropped88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I believe those are upside down. I recall the line running under the upper ball joint. But I can't get under mine to verify till later this evening

KRS1

be .00 take .00
Reaction score
No worries, i was busy today with my son and helping at parent's cottage...I might just try installing the brake hose brackets below the control arm and see how it fits..

KRS1

be .00 take .00
Reaction score
Thanks again boys! I figured out the routing with your valuable tips!
Hopefully; this post will also help someone else down the road. You must also make sure the "indented" side of the hose to caliper fitting faces towards the caliper. I included some pics with the proper brake hose routing..

Last edited: