Bye Bye Boggers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
lol... i have 8 of them :nono:

:lol: what i may wind up doing is seeing if i can find a couple more since i may wind up building an enclosed trailer to pull behind the trucks and TB and van to haul my bikes and the quad im buying soon. Im pretty sure i have seen trailer axles that use the same bolt pattern as our trucks so the plan is to use two sawblades on the trailer. The reason for the extra two would be as spares, one for the K1500 and one for the trailer..but that is not an absolute. i may just snag another stock steelie to use as a spare on the trailer and strip the new 245 from the K1500s spare...i have a feeling that tire has never ever been down off of the carrier lol

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
:lol: what i may wind up doing is seeing if i can find a couple more since i may wind up building an enclosed trailer to pull behind the trucks and TB and van to haul my bikes and the quad im buying soon. Im pretty sure i have seen trailer axles that use the same bolt pattern as our trucks so the plan is to use two sawblades on the trailer. The reason for the extra two would be as spares, one for the K1500 and one for the trailer..but that is not an absolute. i may just snag another stock steelie to use as a spare on the trailer and strip the new 245 from the K1500s spare...i have a feeling that tire has never ever been down off of the carrier lol

most trailers are 5 lug. you can use these
You must be registered for see images attach

2wd obs rims. i have them on my trailer.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Cool...hmm the axles im finding on princess autos website state a 5x4.5 bolt pattern which is similar to an 70s Dodge car or early Dodge ram like the one i had. I have a set of stock slotted mags from my old ram that i never did get to run on it. so that gives me trailer wheels.

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Cool...hmm the axles im finding on princess autos website state a 5x4.5 bolt pattern which is similar to an 70s Dodge car or early Dodge ram like the one i had. I have a set of stock slotted mags from my old ram that i never did get to run on it. so that gives me trailer wheels.

yeh thats jeep bolt pattern too

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Well, the Boggers are officially going. Got $500 for them and I only paid $400 for them two years ago.