Buying my lowering stuff..One quick quesion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i had belltech shocks on my nbs and they sucked a$$ both started leaking after a month and was told there having problem with them right now..

the front shocks you can use stock replacement ones..

im a bilstein fan..

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

I cant tell if the flip kit/c notch kit comes with shock extenders... If i buying shocks for a lowered truck why do I need shock extenders? Arent the purpose of shock extenders to maintain the ability to use stock shocks?

is this bell tech? i used belltech and bad lock with the shackle flip kit...
You must be registered for see images attach

The two arms on each side were like to long i guess, and it fliped insde. My axle twisted looking in the air ... and also keep in mind that belltech spindles push out your front wheels! These are mistakes i came accross, i hate the front spindles. So i cant say it enough cause some people might too!

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I got the DJM spindles for that reason. I have heard nothing but great reviews for the belltech street performance shock. Hopefully I dont have that problem with my axle with the belltech kit.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I don't know what happened to that Belltech Flipkit bracket, but I have installed many of them and I even had them on my personal truck for 6 year's with no problem's.

BHBurban

GMT 1600
Reaction score
I don't know what happened to that Belltech Flipkit bracket, but I have installed many of them and I even had them on my personal truck for 6 year's with no problem's.

24 years on belltech, no problems here...

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
I took everyones advice on ordering the Summit (doestch ) shocks...they blow ass imo shouldve got kyb's. there is a shock thread in the sticky section with tons of P/N's

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Im kinda glad I stuck with belltech shocks because after I placed the order, I started finding horrible reviews on summit shocks. On the pinion shim kit, belltech has one for $60 and LMC has one for $40 which is a pinion bracket relocator or the DJM one I ordered. Which one has everyone used?