bumper build question

should I add a pre-runner bar?

• yes

Votes: 13 56.5%
  • no

Votes: 10 43.5%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

midnightblue

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
thanks guys. went snowmobiling yesterday, so i didnt get anything done on it. hoping to get the bars all welded up, and i have to still do the fog lights and a little more touch up before paint.

tj98gmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
whats your plans for paint?,, beldliner? colormatch? rattle can?

midnightblue

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I really wanted to color match it but I don't have the time or patience to do the body work for that. Im going to use spray on bedliner.

tj98gmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I really wanted to color match it but I don't have the time or patience to do the body work for that. Im going to use spray on bedliner.

nice,, i cant wait to see it done,, its gonna be awesome!!

midnightblue

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well its going slow guys. been getting off work late and its been cold here so by the time its warm in the shop its already time to quit. still doing some touch up work. the fog light holes will be next.

midnightblue

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
fog light holes are in, almost done fitting the other pipe for the bars. this thing should finally be ready for some paint by tomorrow afternoon!

midnightblue

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
painting as we speak. if a moderator wants to move this over to the custom build section they can. guess i thought that section was more for custom frame or lift fab work rather than bumpers.

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
painting as we speak. if a moderator wants to move this over to the custom build section they can. guess i thought that section was more for custom frame or lift fab work rather than bumpers.

pics pics pics pics pics pic pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics