bumper build question

should I add a pre-runner bar?

• yes

Votes: 13 56.5%
  • no

Votes: 10 43.5%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Bumper looks awesome, wish i had the means to build one that nice, i say add the bar

tj98gmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i like what you've built so far,, id add at least a 2" bar tho,, maybe add some mounts for some off road lights too,, i think it would great on your truck

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
Where you from?? I'd rock that bumper just as it is- you should build me one! Just paint her black and let her be!

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
Thats a pretty badass front bumper!!! Nice welding. But yeah, I'd add a bar to it. I'd go with one like 90Chevstepside's. But thats my opinion.

midnightblue

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
thanks guys. i almost have it all welded up, and yes, i just bought some 1.5 inch pipe which is 2 inch OD for the pre-runner bar. looks like ill be building that as well. i have to barrow a buddies pipe bender, but i should see this thing ready for some paint by next week!
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

canuckz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Have a template for this by chance? That thing looks wicked that is definately on the list.