BULKHEAD HARNESS DIAGRAM?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Louie31

Reaction score
So, first things first, I did my research and wanted to see your guyes opinions or knowledge. So I have an 93' LS swapped Cheyenne Single cab. I was working to get some wires ran into the cab and i made a bigger hole on top of the bulk head connector and I kind of burned or tore up a wire or two on the bulkhead harness inside. I saw a green wire so i was hoping maybe someone had a wire diagram and color code of the wires in said harness. It was a dark green wire. I'm going to check out the harness later on next week since its a project truck and I don't have a day off till next week. I read on my research that it was the wire for the coolant sensor for the Gauges? at this point, its kinda not important since its an LS swap and i have connected any Gauge wires yet.

Also if this is the wrong thread, if you can direct me in the right one, I'd appreciate it.

Dropped88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can look it up on alldata at work tomorrow if I remember and I can take pics

Louie31

Reaction score
I can look it up on alldata at work tomorrow if I remember and I can take pics
Yes if you can. Please and thank you. For some reason, it’s hard to find a schematics for this truck even though it’s pretty popular.