Budget modifications for the diy er

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

k1500 97

Hoonigan
Reaction score
it is a joke please what ever you do DO NOT put water down your intake you will hydra-lock your engine
I knew it was a joke. I was trying to figure out why someone would say that. Idk why you would post that. Lol

99xcss4

frank'n (truburban) K-2500
Reaction score
yeah because not only is water non combustible it is also non compressible this is the aftermath of hyda-lock
You must be registered for see images attach

k1500 97

Hoonigan
Reaction score
Water down the intake is not a joke. Introduced in small amounts as a small stream, it is one of the best decarbonizers you can use. Works better than SeSeafoam.
Im having a hard time believing that. Im not about to try it either. Sounds like a expensive gamble when seafoam is 12$ a can vs a few thousand because it works better. I could be wrong but im not brave enough to try it. A video demonstration would convince me.

L31MaxExpress

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Im having a hard time believing that. Im not about to try it either. Sounds like a expensive gamble when seafoam is 12$ a can vs a few thousand because it works better. I could be wrong but im not brave enough to try it. A video demonstration would convince me.

Ever heard of water injection used as an Anti-Detonate?

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

k1500 97

Hoonigan
Reaction score
Ever heard of water injection used as an Anti-Detonate?

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
all it did was push that water out the pipe. I dont believe it. And im not here to offend anyone but atleast seafoam you see the stuff come out.

95burban

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Im having a hard time believing that. Im not about to try it either. Sounds like an expensive gamble when seafoam is 12$ a can vs a few thousand because it works better. I could be wrong but im not brave enough to try it. A video demonstration would convince me.

You obviously have never been inside an engine that had a cylinder cleaned by a coolant leak. It’s science, water breaks up carbon. But what do I know, I only worked on $100k engines for a living.