brake master cylinder

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
how'd yours get fixed just bleeding?

mine won't tried it all nothing works, going to start throwing parts at it.

shelbyt.67

Weirdo
Reaction score
This is what mine looked like. Honestly I cant remember exactly what was where when I took it off. I believe the curved tube with the fittings on it went into the proportioning valve. The missing fitting on the bottom was fer the back brake line. The nut lookin thing on the front has a spring behind it.(not the bleed screw).
I know I saw a bleed screw somewhere on the assembly when I took it off. But now I can't find it. It may have been attached to somthing I tossed.
Anyhoo, I digress. If u cant see a bleed screw anywhere, loosen the lower line fitting and pump the brakes until all air iz gone.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

And again I gotta say I REALLY think u will be happier just trashin the POS. U dont need it and its just another part to confuse things and break. Just sayin.

kidd666

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ok so brake light didnt come on at all yesterday and today on the freeway was stop and go so the light came on for a little bit then next thing i know its off again. seems kind of weried. and the light still works set the brake to check

shelbyt.67

Weirdo
Reaction score
Dude fergit the light...... That could be anything from a faulty sensor to a loose wire to a bad e-brake switch. For now focus entirely on firm brakes. If u got firm pedal and solid braking from speed, Then u can chase lectric grimlins.

kidd666

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Then I guess I'm chasing grimlins then. Pedals fine and I have fine brakeing
Sent from my SGH-i917 using Board Express