blown bag

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

24c3

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
my truck blew a bag the other day on my way to work. I tried taking the bag out and i unbolted it from the bottom and it seems like its just hanging in the pocket. its loose in there. how do i remove the air line? how do i undo the fitting?
You must be registered for see images
[/IMG][/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hello, well I can't tell if the upper cup is bolted in or not from the pic, but anyway to remove the airline push the airline in towards the fitting and then use your finger's to hold the small collar that's on the fitting tight up against the body of the fitting and with your other hand pull the airline out, you should be able to remove the whole fitting once the bag is out of the truck. When you fix this bag be sure to check your clearance all the way around the bag, there should be enough room to be able to put your thumb between the bag and anything else around it at all times, that means full lift, layed out, an everything in between.