Black Rear Bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
All the ideas are great, but it seems almost everyone skipped my OP..... which maybe one person touched on.

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
Ok well this is my truck and I think it is going to look great, keep your rear the way it is then.

I was actually commenting on Rewind's post. I gave my opinion on page 1. Never did you say in your original post that you didn't want to color match it, so I offered what I thought would look best. I stuck to commenting on the bumper.

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
personally our of the two choices you are dead set on go chrome... your truck has to much chrome ont the front and sides to not even it out at the rear, personally i would color match the grill ring, and smoke the lights, lose the trim and color match bumpers front and rear... but its your truck do what you want

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
personally our of the two choices you are dead set on go chrome... your truck has to much chrome ont the front and sides to not even it out at the rear, personally i would color match the grill ring, and smoke the lights, lose the trim and color match bumpers front and rear... but its your truck do what you want

I never got this much attention in my nice big build thread, but now I am over my rear bumper choice, I do not want my truck to look like every other guys truck on here and FSC and GMFS and all over the country. THe lights are smoked, I love contrast and that is what makes mine unique.

I am getting this bumper dirt cheap, it is black now but can be stripped so it am either leaving it or stripping it for chrome, I just wanted a good chopped pic.

canuckz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Should look good either way but I think chrome would look sweet. My rear bumper needs some love theres a rust hole through it now, never thought about a NBS bumper

Also, your build thread is in the offroad build thread section where no one but you can post in for some odd reason.

Last edited:

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Mine is getting rusty too, I am afraid though that when my buddy scuffed it to paint it black it wont polish out. And thank you for telling me, I will ask a Admin to move it for me.

Tony_SS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
IDK, I'd like to see more NBS bumpers... that one doesn't look too bad to me. But I def don't like chrome.. I vote black or body color... it just looks more streamlined to me.

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have a chrome front so I would want it to match, but I kind of want to see what it looks like black, if it looks ok I will leave it and if not may strip some to see if it will shine up