Black Rear Bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

THis is a guys on FSC, I know it is lifted, but you get the idea :D

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

THis is a guys on FSC, I know it is lifted, but you get the idea :D

wow what size tires does he have on it in that pic? looks like he has a 3 inch body on it there and some big tires, guessin block and crank too.

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
wow what size tires does he have on it in that pic? looks like he has a 3 inch body on it there and some big tires, guessin block and crank too.

that truck is SAS'd and I think those are 20's with
35's
Hummmmm............From that pic the bumper looks out of place.

Not to me, it looks great and is a nice subtle difference

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
in that pic looks like it's still ifs I can see the lower control arm on the DS and then it's body lifted alot of frame showing, great looking truck tho.

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
Hummmmm............From that pic the bumper looks out of place.

The only thing I don't like about the NBS bumpers is how the plastic rolls over the corners. If it was colormatched it might persuade me otherwise.

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
in that pic looks like it's still ifs I can see the lower control arm on the DS and then it's body lifted alot of frame showing, great looking truck tho.
That pic is with IFS but he later SAS'd it. regardless I was showing a OBS with a NBS bumper, idk if that truck is body lifted or was pink, not the point.
The only thing I don't like about the NBS bumpers is how the plastic rolls over the corners. If it was colormatched it might persuade me otherwise.

Ok well this is my truck and I think it is going to look great, keep your rear the way it is then.