Black moulding on smooth chrome bumper?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Treyes

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got a smooth chrome bumper for free but personally i like the one with the black and chrome moulding so i was thinking maybe i could buy a roll of molding and put it on the bumper or if anyone wants to trade let me know.

1989GMCSIERRA

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I would trade but I’m a little far away. The smoothie should sell for a pretty good price especially if it’s not dented

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
If I were closer to DFW and I had a spare front bumper to trade, I'd be interested. Only Chevy truck bumpers I have are 2 square body Suburban/ Blazer rear ones, with the step pad on them.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Got a smooth chrome bumper for free but personally i like the one with the black and chrome moulding so i was thinking maybe i could buy a roll of molding and put it on the bumper or if anyone wants to trade let me know.
Trade with someone. The factory bumper w/molding is attached with holes through the bumper and studs in the back of the molding, because stick-on molding won't adhere properly to the severe bends at the edges of the bumper. It'll peel off real soon and look terrible.

Richard