billet wiper or cruise cover, anyone who has one plz look.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Anyone who has the billet box like cover for the wiper motor or the cruise box underhood could you please tell me how they mount? like double stick tape? velcro, or holes to use the stock bolts or other?

Also post pics if you like I love to see them.

low4x4

backyard mechanic
Reaction score
double velcro...
You must be registered for see images attach

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
wow super clean engine. I love the pulley color, what is it exactly? spray can? I highly doubt. In spray can I mean like a pre packaged color you can buy just about anywhere or was it a custom mix from the body shop supply?

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
Where do you buy all these covers and stuff? id love to clean out my engine bay to where all i got is a motor and most of the metal painted black... but the plastics just arent cutting it for me. I love all this billet stuff... i think id powder coat them metallic red..

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
empire motorsports, was making them i guess, sold thru stylin and now you can barely find them.

make your own. I did. I made a wiper cover and a cruise box cover. it was very cheap too. I used some metal, thin stuff used for roof fascia or even flashing metal if you want, something that's thin and can be cut with tin snips since I don't have any real expensive metal working stuff. Then I just bent it up by hand, or you can clamp it in a vise or use some wood clamps on a 3x4 or something with a straight edge, pop riveted together, fiberglassed over, then bondo. You could weld it then just grind and bondo, or you could fiberglass only if you wanted to make and mold and such.

After doing mine I'm thinking of leaving my cruise off.

low4x4

backyard mechanic
Reaction score
the pulleys are paint right off the shelf at auto zone...stylin trucks had the covers