Billet Steering Wheel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rockusaf

Reaction score
Anyone have a billet steering wheel on their daily driver? The stock wheel on mine is starting to come apart and I was thinking of picking up a billet one to replace it that sort of matches my wheels but not sure if it's a good idea on a daily. I've got the 5 speed with the metal hurst shifter and it gets hot or cold with the weather, figure the wheel will do the same but can I just hold the leather wrap and be OK?

Rock

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
Not currently, have before.

Never again.

Sun would hit that sucker and damned near blind me.

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
Why not? And the one I'm looking at would be black anodized so reflection shouldn't be a problem.

Rock

It's the gloss finish that shines. Colors are a tiny bit less than mirror, but not a lot.

That's why all the finishes in an OEM interior are matte/satin/flat finish....

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
It's the gloss finish that shines. Colors are a tiny bit less than mirror, but not a lot.

That's why all the finishes in an OEM interior are matte/satin/flat finish....

Not my RAM! God dawm, they chromed anything they could! With the sun roof, that doesn't help either... seems like I get blinded by the heater vents, shifter chrome ring ... just about everything !

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
It will burn your hands in the summer and freeze them in the winter. All looks, worthless otherwise.

Richard