Bigger cam

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thatguy0909

Reaction score
Can you use any tuner? I have a guy that I'd like to use but he mainly runs hp tuners.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

MIHELA

1-5-6-3-4-2-7-8
Reaction score
EBL Flash is a good bet for your setup since you have a manual trans. I would check around on www.gearhead-efi.com to either learn how to tune or find somebody who can tune it for you. Another route would be to swap to a '7427 PCM for the 8192 baud rate, which would be a cheaper setup but much more of a pain in the ass.

Thatguy0909

Reaction score
EBL Flash is a good bet for your setup since you have a manual trans. I would check around on www.gearhead-efi.com to either learn how to tune or find somebody who can tune it for you. Another route would be to swap to a '7427 PCM for the 8192 baud rate, which would be a cheaper setup but much more of a pain in the ass.
Alright thanks. I'm between going through all the effort of keeping the tbi or just carb swapping it.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
HP Tuners doesn't support OBDI. But if your buddy can handle HPT, he ought to be able to figure out the EBL software. Same idea.

PlayingWithTBI

2022 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score
But if your buddy can handle HPT, he ought to be able to figure out the EBL software. Same idea.
Thats what I was thinking
Hell, if I can figure out how to navigate through that stuff, you should be able too. I'm 67 years old, I like to drink, shoot at clay pigeons, eat too much BBQ, and woodworking for a hobby which, according to California Prop 65, they all cause cancer! Good thing I don't live there anymore.
:cheers::drunk: :rofl::roflbow::roflsquared:

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Hell, if I can figure out how to navigate through that stuff, you should be able too. I'm 67 years old, I like to drink, shoot at clay pigeons, eat too much BBQ, and woodworking for a hobby which, according to California Prop 65, they all cause cancer! Good thing I don't live there anymore.
:cheers::drunk: :rofl::roflbow::roflsquared:

I identify as old AF, so along with the other stuff you listed I think we'd be best friends.