BIG wiper blates on obs how to

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
I've tried applying rain x before. Do your windows stay foggy forever? I waited a while and the foggy be we went away.

Sent from my Vortec Powered iPhone using Tapatalk

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
I've tried applying rain x before. Do your windows stay foggy forever? I waited a while and the foggy be we went away.

Sent from my Vortec Powered iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a car wash right around the corner that has the rain-x treatment. The legit rain-x. Not some cheap sealer wax whirley dingus. Does the whole truck. The paint stays clean for about two rain storms before water spots show show up the windshield is never foggy and that $hit lasts for ages on glass.

Z71Sierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That's a cool mod.

Those of you with rainx, do you have problems with streaky wipers? I have rainx on the burb and at speeds above 40mph I don't use the wipers but when I'm going slower and use the wipers it's just horrible. Brand new wipers too.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Mine rarely streak. I run latitudes or Bosch icons on all my vehicles. Last for years.

SixSpeedSS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I haven't had wipers on my 454ss for 15 years. I've done two power tours (lots of rain on both) with only rainx. Doesn't work to well below 35mph, but works great above it. Sucks at night in the rain.