Big 3 and Dual Battery Kits

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98Bacon

Reaction score
Need one of your BIG 3 kits for 98 Silverado 5.7.

Thanks!

Maroon96

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I started making a HD headlight harness just to realize I didn't have the right connectors. Have you found a good source?

5vortec7

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m contact with a couple different suppliers to make sure I’m getting at least 14g if not 12g wire to make sure it stays consistent. No sense in stepping down to what’s readily available right at the harness, defeats the purpose! One is local so here’s hoping they can. If not I’ve sourced the bare harnesses and will just build them completely. I’ll give you a shout when I figure it out so your work isn’t wasted!

5vortec7

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m in contact with a couple different suppliers to make sure I’m getting at least 14g if not 12g wire to make sure it stays consistent. No sense in stepping down to what’s readily available right at the harness, defeats the purpose! One is local so here’s hoping they can. If not I’ve sourced the bare harnesses and will just build them completely. I’ll give you a shout when I figure it out so your work isn’t wasted!

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well I thought I was happy with my LMC truck harnesses, but if you're going to start making 'em, it looks like both of those will find there way onto my old Suburban and I'll throw one of yours on my truck!

Also, how much for a Big 3 kit for a 96 K2500 Silverado with a 454? Just looking at getting an idea of what it'll cost; and my zip is 28146.

5vortec7

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sounds good @BNielsen! Found all the supplies so that thread will be coming soon. I can get you shipping costs tomorrow for the kit and I’ll pm you when I find out. The Big 3 kit runs $200.

Just for everyone’s information too, my different kit prices are listed on this page...

https://www.gmt400.com/threads/big-3-and-dual-battery-kits.41818/page-8

Going forward I will be charging the 3% PayPal fee, Venmo is always a free option though.