Big 3 and Dual Battery Kits

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

run96k3500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Would this be the same kit for a 96 k3500 with a 454?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MRAJB

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
@5vortec7 Looking for a kit for my 2000 K2500 OBS 5.7l Single battery. Does the kit come with instructions? Trying resolve a slight flickering of all my (interior/exterior) lights. Also the battery voltmeter gauge dips pretty good when using my plow even though I have an upgrade 140 amp alternator.

5vortec7

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@5vortec7 Looking for a kit for my 2000 K2500 OBS 5.7l Single battery. Does the kit come with instructions? Trying resolve a slight flickering of all my (interior/exterior) lights. Also the battery voltmeter gauge dips pretty good when using my plow even though I have an upgrade 140 amp alternator.
Yes, I send instructions via email along with tracking info when package ships. I’ll pm you to get your kit ordered.

ZiggZ

Reaction score
@5vortec7 just curious, I have a 92 ecsb, 5.7L, does your kit completely remove the alt to distribution block on the firewall and replace it with a alt to bat+, then from bat + to firewall?

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
@White96k2500, not sure if you found it via google but this is where you can place your order from @5vortec7;
----------------------------------------------------
Figure I should post a couple pictures of the kit installed in this thread too;
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Amazing quality! I regret not doing this sooner!