Best Mud tire?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
I've read some bad reviews on the Kevlar good years in the 4 wheel drive magazines. At least for off road, I heard they don't grip well an even with low air they are only decent. But I've never ran them so it's only hear say

Chevyguy78

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I had the Remington Mud Brute on my '77 swb they were awsome! Tire Factoy carrys them but so does Tire rack. My buddy just bought some 35s for his jeep not to long ago he loves them too.

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i plan on picking me up some cooper stt tires, cheapest mud tire i can find for my 17" rims at 230 a piece for 33s

ive seen a few people around here run them and love them, figured i would give them a try on my dmax

but for my obs i have 35" km2 tires, i love those things!! if it wasnt for the front end of my truck eating them up and cupping them they would still be great tires but now they shake and are worn a lil funky, but i have about 20k on them and they are still over half tread left on them

DAGEN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've got km2's also. Best tire's for street mud, offroading imo. I've ran Iroks, bogger's, toyo's mt and at. Prefer the km2's.

astewart1995

ImAwesome
Reaction score
I had the Remington Mud Brute on my '77 swb they were awsome! Tire Factoy carrys them but so does Tire rack. My buddy just bought some 35s for his jeep not to long ago he loves them too.

how long did they last? they came on my truck when i bought it and i think there awesome. id love to get another set if theyll last long enough.

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
when i was buying my 35s, km2s were the cheapest name brand tire for 35x12.5x15, got mine for about 850, im sure they are more now as that was over a year ago

285s on 17s cost more than those 35s did

94_C/1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
LTBs are amazingly good mud tires, but aren't much of a street tire. If you would want an AT instead, General Grabber AT2s are really good, they put BFG ATs to shame.