Best Mud tire?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

astewart1995

ImAwesome
Reaction score
What are the best, cheapest, and longest last M/t's? Has anyone ever run the Remington Mud Brutes? They came on my truck and I love them, but i dont know were to find them

Last edited:

BlackBeauty

No I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Alot like Discoverer STTs and Open Country MTs... I don't know as there is a "best/longest lasting,cheapest" MT It's all about how you drive, there's almost always a sale, just search around, read reviews... My next tires are going to be 33x12 STTs...

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
kelly safari tsr's are great owned a set
fiearce attitudes hear they are good
definity dakota also hear they are good have 2 in my basement havnt tried them

k_pro1992

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have feirce attitudes paid right at 900 for a set of 315/75r16s and should get about 40k or more out of em with harder driving than most

dirtridinz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I had good luck with my old Dayton timberline m/t but the sizes are limited. Also liked the Dick cepeck mud country's enough that putting another set on my 98, not the cheapest tires but reasonably priced.

astewart1995

ImAwesome
Reaction score
I've heard a lot of good things about Fierce but there sizes are limited. I'm going to be running 38 or 40s this summer but can't find any that will last awhile and arent to pricey. I don't any to put all my money into tires

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
I've heard a lot of good things about Fierce but there sizes are limited. I'm going to be running 38 or 40s this summer but can't find any that will last awhile and arent to pricey. I don't any to put all my money into tires

then buy something used of craigslist if your going to be buying 38's this summer

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
Okay if you want good mudders for the price the. It will be the cooper discover stt. They handle well and last a long time. For tire size they only make one 37x12.50x17. It's the only size above 35 they make and I have it for my full size spare.

But there is not one good mudder that is a 38 or 40 that is cheap. If that's what your planning on running you need at least $2k. I ran 38s and dropped to 37s. I'm running the mud grapplers and they were $1700 for all four. I love them and they rip in the mud. Super swampers might be the cheapest in that size range but I've never been a fan of them