Best car alarm system

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OBS ROCK

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm looking to get a car alarm system and just wanted too see what you guys think is the best system, best brand, and best place to get it? Right now I am looking at a 2 way viper alarm. Any thoughts.....

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
I would say that viper is the best.

sthomasII

Reaction score
i have the viper 2-way in my 07 classic and love it, i have a prestige unit in my 96 tahoe they are both comparable and both have the same features.

i paid to have the viper done, the prestige came with the tahoe all said and done i would prefer the viper idk why i have just always been a viper fan.

SubLo

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I hate to break the news to you all but the overwhelming majority of brands are all owned and made by one company - DEI (Directed Electronics). There are very minor differences in feature sets among their varied alarm systems. That said, and having purchased many systems for my varied cars/trucks over the years, the brands themselves aren't terribly important. I would be looking at specific features not labels.

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yes hes right DEI owns most or if all all of them all the others either stopped making alarms or went under due to the economy