Battlebots

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scooterwrench

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Several years ago, they had the British version,"Robot Wars" on our PBS station on the weekend. Great fun to watch, and the creativity is off the charts! One of the memorable moments, was this one team from Northern Ireland, explaining the process of getting through the airport/customs/security with a wicked looking robot, coming from Belfast....
Speaking of British shows,y'all remember the original Top Gear? Those guys were friggin nuts. Loved it!
The American version sucked,I didn't make through the first episode.

GrimsterGMC

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Speaking of British shows,y'all remember the original Top Gear? Those guys were friggin nuts. Loved it!
The American version sucked,I didn't make through the first episode.
Top gear ended when Jeremy Clarkson got fired for dropping the producer, the 3 presenters went on to start "The Grand Tour" which is the same format but in my opinion is even better.

GrimsterGMC

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Top gear ended when Jeremy Clarkson got fired for dropping the producer, the 3 presenters went on to start "The Grand Tour" which is the same format but in my opinion is even better.
For those interested, I am watching an episode of The Grand Tour S3/E2 and they are driving through Columbia. Jeremy has a Jeep, James May has a Fiat Panda 4x4 and Hammond is driving a Chevy K series 454 with a 6 inch lift and huge tires along with red paint with a bold flame paint job
You must be registered for see images attach