Basic coilover write up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ultrascan9999

Reaction score
The next options is elevated concepts, but could not get ahold of elevated concept. They don’t have a phone number and they didn’t respond to my email. I have to give the grace because they are a newer business and probably have a small staff. Elevated make some awesome stuff , like a rack and pinion conversion and there are roomers of them starting to make chassis. This kit give you a 2” drop with stock spindles and 4 inch drop with 2” drop spindles. This kit kit goes into stock shock pockets and require no cutting or drilling . The elevated concepts kit also narrows your front end in an inch on each side. For $1750 in bare steel shipping is an added cost. Sway bar end link that adapt to your stock sway bar are included. Last pic is the kit on my friends sport. The 4 inches wasn’t low enough for him. So he made the mistake of cutting a coil out. Now it rides like garbage. So don’t try to cut a coil if it doesn’t achieve the height you want.

You must be registered for see images attach

I have the Elevated Concepts control arms the whole setup. Their control arms are garbage just like his none existent customer service. The lower control arms ball joint angle is wrong so the spindle sits at an angle. I have barely 300miles on the setup and the boot is already cracked on the inside. The spindle pinches the boot on the inside. The place never replies to emails. I will post pictures this weekend.

Ultrascan9999

Reaction score
I have the Elevated Concepts control arms the whole setup. Their control arms are garbage just like his none existent customer service. The lower control arms ball joint angle is wrong so the spindle sits at an angle. I have barely 300miles on the setup and the boot is already cracked on the inside. The spindle pinches the boot on the inside. The place never replies to emails. I will post pictures this weekend.
Looking to scrap that whole setup and buy the ridetech control arms and use the Aldan American double adjustable.