Bang for the buck on cv's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I found a site that said oriellys had lifetime warranty. I went to add them to my cart and couldn't find the lifetime warranty ones.. I swear I just seen em about two months ago on the website.

No I'm not interested in $2000 for invincible cv's. That's more than I paid for the truck!

Where is the lifetime warranty axles at?

98_k1500

strange noises are normal
Reaction score
As far as i know, everywhere offers a lifetime warranty on them. Got mine at NAPA.

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
Napa sell decently remanufacutred ones, I run them on my lifted truck and never broke one. The boots have failed twice on one side same place. I found that when you look that them in the store most are star shaped on the end but some are round. Don't get ones where the boots are mounted to compressed because the ribs will rub and won't last long.

They are limited life time.
You better believe they will give you a hard time replacing them for something like a boot! Don't take your truck to the store because they will say it doesn't cover parts used on lifted or modified cars/trucks.

Reaction score
Well the lifetime warranty ones were not showing up on the website as I mentioned above, so I was kinda of out of luck. So I called the parts store to see about making sure they had two that they can hold for me until I got off work to pick em up. The guy I talked to said they had two of the ones with lifetime warranty and they didn't have any of the other ones. It was like a sign... I'll pick those up tonight on my way home. Tomorrow evening about 4pm my buddies lift in his shop is opening up with a heater too!

dfarr67

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Grab a decent set of used oem- order the boot kit from rockford- good to go.