BADASS REAR WINDOW

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
thats funny I just brought this up the other day. somone on here had a great sollution to it to find an old station wagon or something at a boneyard and convert the brackets to work.

I was just about to post that! lol

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
There used to be a kit available, many years ago, that made the original one piece glass pop inwards at the bottom about an inch, then the whole glass window slid down in behind the seats. Didn't work with sub-boxes, or in RC's all that well, but worked excellent in EC's & CC's.
There was a truck in 'Truckin', 'Street Trucks' or 'Sport Truck' a few years ago that had one. It was a black, slammed OBS CC Dually. Had a red interior out of a early '60's Impala. A buddy actually went as far as contacting the owner of the truck to find out the details of that window. Apparently it was a swapmeet find. No longer produced.
This a mod that I've wanted to do. Haven't looked close enough at the newer vehicles with these, to figure out if it's possible to make this work in GMT400's.
I can't find the article on that truck. Looking though. If someone finds it, please post it up.

Last edited:

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So wait, the actual powerslide one they sell does actually roll down just like the tundras right? And we can buy them for our trucks? If not I'm not sure I see the point in this $500 rear window...

Crash

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So wait, the actual powerslide one they sell does actually roll down just like the tundras right? And we can buy them for our trucks? If not I'm not sure I see the point in this $500 rear window...
Was available, CR Laurence discontinued them at least 15 years ago.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
Was available, CR Laurence discontinued them at least 15 years ago.

A roll down rear window was available 15 years ago? Never heard of one until the Toyota had one. OBS ahead of it's time!!!!