BADASS REAR WINDOW

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sandifer01

Reaction score
I've been looking into this mod for a while after seeing one in a newer nissan titan. It came through my work a month or so ago and when we were tearing the interior out. i noticed the whole glass slid down. i measured the whole rear glass itself and its not far off from the gmt400s. a few inched of sheet metal on the sides and some cutting of the bottom of the back wall under the glass and i believe the whole assembly could be put right in place with the stock titan weatherstrip and track built into the back wall. then its a simple as building a metal box to surround the track and hide it.

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
theres a guy that comes to the bass pro cruize in my area that has one of the windows on the first page of this thread its really sweet looking when its closed it looks like a solid rear window you can barely see the square center that opens and it slides to the passenger side i also found one the other day at the junk yard look like a regular slider but its power