BADASS REAR WINDOW

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
Yea I have seen a bad ass 93 obs at WFO Concepts with that option that came from the factory. I found one on my local craigslist and I was going to get it but was afraid it would leak. They wanted $175 for the whole unit.

Crash

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
When I worked a Street Beat in Phoenix we tried to buy the tooling to refine the kit & continue making them, they wouldn't go for it.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Was by far my favorite feature on my '05 F-150, something about pressing a button and having the rear window open that was just cool.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This thread got confusing quick.

Yea for real makes no sense what so ever lol Action Jackson I'm referring to the link in the very first post in this whole entire thread??? IF you can't buy these any more than why does the original site in post #1 UP with them advertised powerslide or manual for our year trucks from $200 -500???

Crash

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The power slide is a 3 pane that slides to the side, you can still buy them.
Sewlow58 mentioned a power one that went up & down, that is the one I have been talking about.