Anyone have a Stereo with DUAL Camera inputs? Front and Reverse

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

90MJext

Reaction score
I wanted the same for my 08 Charger. I bought a Pumpkin android radio.

ME TOO 2

Reaction score
That Tadi Broters switch will do nicely, as will others on the market.
If lucky your search will turn up a switcher that fits on the shelf elow the Heater A/C controls

On a Pioneer note
I just finished the install of an AVH 1440NEX
It has a front camera input
$349 at Crutchfield**
I spent that much to support Apple Play.
Now I can have driving directions on screen without a Nav Program in the stereo; and stream music from the iphone.
I do not use the phone for calls or texts AT ALL while driving
Hands free is not mind free

**You can search the Crutchfield product list very easily & probably define the criteria to include front cameras.
No need to stay with them for the purchase if you find abetter price

Hope this helps

Reaction score
I bought a stereo from Crutchfield that supports 2 cameras. It was relatively inexpensive. I don't recall the brand off of the top of my head but it works great as a stereo & MP3 player. I only use the rear camera.

John B

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestions, guys. I haven't pulled the trigger on anything yet because I've been busy fixing other crap! I'm going to go with a cheaper radio and a switch. I like the idea of an automatic switch. May need to check that one out more! No way am I buying a radio that is interfaced with a Chinese application. Way too sketchy. I'd recommend everyone stay away from those. The applications want control of your phone, where a ton of your personal information is stored.