anybody use these spindles?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
Do yourself a favor, and buy the djm spindles. They will keep the track width where you need it. There is also a member on here who is a dealer for djm and you could probably get them cheaper than that from him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
No problem, and everybody on here is goin to agree. In runnin djm's, and have never had a problem

Kmac69

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
djm and belltec have the best rep the rest will leave you on the side of the road some where!!

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
No problem, and everybody on here is goin to agree. In runnin djm's, and have never had a problem

Big word, I own 2 truck's with belltech's and they do move the wheel out .5 inch per side, they are good qaulity but I won't buy them again, also I have installed roughly 20 set's of DJM spindle's with no problem's!

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
BellTech, DJM, Western Chassis, McGaughy's. Those should be the only options. For something as critical as a major suspension components, it is worth the extra money to make sure you have a tried and true part.