Any idea what this is??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bricksack

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Can any of you help me fibd out what this part is. Im looking at the nut in the middle what its attached to. The bracket going perpendicular to the cross bar is very loose. What it is??
You must be registered for see images

Its connected atbthe center of my steering arms for the lift. Notbsure what its called but its very looks. The tie road connect to the bar. So im guessing this is my problem of tire sway. I can literally push the bar back and forth and inch. The bolt is compeletly tight. Im guessing the bushing it gone but sont know what it it to replace it . Any ideas?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
That is a part of that lift kit used to help stabilize the steering. I'd contact the manufacturer of your lift for a replacement.

Bricksack

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ita a pro comp lift. Any idea if i could find at a store. It is making my steering very sketchy.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
You won't be able to find that at a store. You'll have to call Pro Comp's customer service.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
While you're replacing that part, wash the bottom of your rig and fix whatever's leaking.

Bricksack

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Power steering gear box replacing that also. Its nasty under there