any easyer way to drill holes for c noch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LOWnEASY

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yea, I'm just getting a new bit.
I thought I had two holes drilled! I made a template of the driver side when I was drilling the passenger side! Have to start all over.... It pays to read the instructions

LOWnEASY

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Also drilled some pilot holes for step drilling and Lucas break in lube seems to work pretty good.

LOWnEASY

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got all but two and a half holes drilled.
My drill started smoking so I am leting it cool and hope it last till i get done.
Junky *** black n decker

Ruger_556

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Get a Cobalt drill bit... You'll thank yourself. As others have said, low speed, push firmly, use cutting oil (30w motor oil works too).

LOWnEASY

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Finally got them. $34 worth of bits, couple $$ for some oil $21 worth of cut off wheels (I use the concrete diamond blades. There a little slower at cutting but last a lot longer there 9+tax but one got pinched and warped it. they very rarely crack or break and they don't get smaller) and I also got some hangers from the scrap yard the I had to cut off the frame and used a concrete cutting wheel for that as well. They last a long time but like I said I I pinched one and warped it. Love em!
One blade could cut a set of springs, hangers off a frame, c notches, and the bed cross brace off 2 trucks easy!

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I use only Cobalt treated 1/2 in. bit's, and I use tap magic cutting fluid in a squirt bottle, and I use a 1/4 bit to drill a pilot hole first, I can usually get 30-40 holes per bit before they are trash.

LOWnEASY

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hay draggin95, I'm only 2 hrs away from you. Nice to know I'm not the only one from Arkansas on here.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GriffisClnCo