Aftermarket EFI

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

outlawten5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Holley, MSD, Edelbrock etc... Anybody run any of these? Pro's and cons. Which is best? Planning on using it on a 502

TechNova

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have not tried one yet. From the old car forums I am on it sounds like the newer version of the Fitech works well. The earlier ones had some issues. I do not know how to tell the old and new apart. I am planning to use the Holley on my son's 383 Chev because it sounds like overall the
Holley owners have had the best luck. I plan to go with in tank pump not inline.
The engine isn't built yet and the car has been waiting for paint for 13 years so they will likely have something better by the time I get to it.

outlawten5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've been doing a lot of research on this. FiTech seems to be the leader. Big issue with any of the TBI set-ups is they all rely on MAP sensing. If you have a big cam and less than 10" of vacuum they wont tune well. Get a FAST sequential port system.

Last edited:

Dubs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I use fitech. I have an older one 30001 series. It works well. Im runnimg 17" vacuum too. But the tune is easy. Couple things take time like dfco to figure out. Holley sniper is good, it just wasnt out yet when i got mine. On the chevelle forum there is a guy that has both and he did an awesome write up comparison.

aaronb

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Holley sniper on the 406 in my 66 Chevy II. I haven't driven the car yet due to paint. It has been fired up off and on since I've installed it.

You must be registered for see images attach

Tachyon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Last edited: