Admin Help Please.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

90W7

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey guys, I have a problem with my offroad build thread being legible. http://www.gmt400.com/threads/90w7s-91-k2500-build-5-3-4l60e-swap.31954/

Basically the issue i had was it would look normal via my phone(taptalk app) yet when viewing from my computer you couldn't read the font or vice versa. So i changed font colors and Changing the forum viewing to dark mode on the computer made it work for me but others are still seeing white font on a white background.

Long story short i messed with the font colors a long time ago and now i cant edit my thread posts.

Can a admin help me out? If so who should i message? any help is appreciated.

90W7

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ok thanks guys. Seems like when I go to "Web view" with the white background my white font dissappears obviously. I only changed some font to white because with the black background I couldn't read the black font.

I must have messed something up when I started the thread.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

magimerlin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Using Tapatalk this is what i see. Fro. Beginning of thread.. I can tell something is under the history but it's not readable...
You must be registered for see images

sent from what use to be a great country...

magimerlin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This is what he's talking about... many more spots on his thread that do that as well...

sent from what use to be a great country...

90W7

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Exactly. Now if you change to dark mode you can read it. What I need to do is change all the text back to black.

I see on other people's threads when you switch view modes it will alternate the background and text from a black background and white text to a white background and black text.

Mine didn't do that at some point so I changed the text colors and now it's all screwed up.

Maybe I should just make a new thread if it can't be fixed by an admin. It's not the end of the world, it's just Lame if it's only legible to half of the people.

Again, I appreciate the replys.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk