Adding Horn To power locks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

A pieper

Reaction score
Okay im new to the forum. I have a 97 suburban and it has power locks and my remote works from about 50 feet or so......but i can never tell if my doors really lock or not, is there any way i can wire one of my horns to honk when i lock my doors?

A pieper

Reaction score
thats what i figured but im not to familiar with haw to wire relays can anyone gives me a simple diagram of how to do it

A pieper

Reaction score
Another thing I wanted to try was to convert my headlights to be 4 high and 4 low....I figured I could modify a high low bulb to fit in the housing....but I'm not sure how to wire it or if it's even possible. Any help would be appreciated

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
Only problem is every time you lock the doors it will honk. With the remote and the door switches. If that doesn't bother you then carry on.

My 98 will honk the horn with a double tap of the door lock on the remote. Factory delivered.